Saturday, October 2, 2010

What now?

Well, we made through another day but now, as the weekend approaches, my son is running a low temp and has a sore throat and mine is bit scratchy too :(

What is it about kids, the weekend and illnesses? Have you ever noticed that they can be right as rain Monday - Friday, 5 p.m. and then, "Wham! sick kid" and the doctor's office is closed until Monday.

Yep, that's pretty much been the last 14 yrs. of our lives. Want real excitement, hang around with us on holiday weekends when even walk-in clinics are closed and you end up in the ER cause your kid has a temp of 103 or 104 - that's been us too.

Anyway, I think he and I are fighting off a cold and we always temp up just a bit before it hits us full force. A cold I can live with though - for me personally that is. However, I hate it when my kids are sick even if it's just a cold....that's a parent thing though, right?

So no serious fibro stuff today - multiple stabbing pains in the feet and legs but nothing that can't be overlooked. This is good compared to how it can be so I'm having another "grateful" moment :)

I did a bunch of nothing today & so far, that has staved off any ugly symptoms this week. Can't continue do nothing though so we'll see what pops up when I get back into my daily grind. I'll let you know :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment