Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Brrr....

So I didn't blog yesterday :( It was crazy @ my house. My furnace went out (again) and we had the 1st frost warning for the season...figures right?

It turned out not to be bad at all in the house and we didn't build a fire in the fireplace until this morning. My kids sure enjoyed the warmth when they got up lol!

So, today is an achy day - yuck! My hips are hurting so badly they feel as if they are about to explode from the inside out. I know that sounds strange but if you are a sufferer you understand the strangeness of the pain. Between the stomach issues, back pain and the headache,that I swear is a tumor, I'm set for an awful and achy Tuesday.

I can't help but wonder if all of this is weather related or if my current stress isn't adding to it. I've been throwing myself one heck of a pity party over the fact that my parental unit is no longer a part of my life - reality sucks sometimes huh?

Anyway, if I make it through this day, I will post again tonight to document the progression of the current pain(s).

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Haley,
    Sorry for your pain today. The weather has been giving me headaches for weeks, some of them lasting for days at a time. I may not understand the rest of your pain, but that I get. Feel better!

    Cin

    ReplyDelete