Saturday, October 9, 2010

In my own defense

Just so everyone knows; I have not had a ticket in over 15 yrs. and have never been in or the cause of an accident. This driving fog has just been coming on within the last year or so and usually, when I feel it, I do not drive at all.

I have been known to let things get way behind and out of whack because I knew not to drive. Yesterday was different though. There was no warning and I truly believe that it was brought on by all the darn stress.

Last night was sleepless but today (so far) has been okay...really haven't applied myself to anything yet, so it could go either way. The only thing I have managed to deal with so far is calling my Mother and telling her about the deaths of 3 people, 2 of which who's funerals we have already missed!

I realize that the older you get, the more funerals you attend but lately, I have been seeing more and more tragedy in the way of "younger" folks. People in their 30's and 40's, not just to automobile crashes but other stuff too.

It just goes to show that each and every second should be treated with respect and appreciation. No matter how you are feeling at the moment, don't let a loved one leave your presence without giving them a kind word, a hug, a smile or a kiss.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment