Thursday, September 30, 2010

A good day

Today was a good day! I spent the day with my kids, my niece and her two little ones. We drove all over, we shopped, we laughed and had a good time. It was refreshing to not be in the house bogged down by the things that I can't seem to get done anyway. I'm tired but it is a good tired for a change and I have minimal aches and pains - WIN!

I think I'm actually getting a bit sleepy and for me, this is early (another win if I can go from the table to my bed without getting the "wide-awakes.) Acid reflux is still horrible but that's just going to have to be babied until I can get a new prescription. Hoping to go back to Aciphex, it really helped me before.

So to recap; Good day, great fun, very little fibro "stuff" ooh and I also managed to "fix" my blackberry all on my own. Took it to the phone store yesterday and the guy was not helpful @ all so...I came home, researched it myself and fixed it - yay for me lol!

All in all, I'm doing okay!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment