Thursday, September 23, 2010

Another day, another ache

Today has been uneventful - that is to say, I've had most of my wits with me and didn't get lost or mumble my way through class this morning. I did however do some "nascar" style driving in town today....wheeeeee!

Still achy but so far the flare up hasn't gone into "full blown" mode. This is a great thing considering how bad it was on Sunday. Total flare up then it receded as quickly as it came. Those types are few and far between for me.

I bought software today to help with the homeschool thing - I figured that on the days when I'm a babbling idiot, the software could take over. I just previewed it and it should work, it's equally as boring as I can be :)

Well, that's the summary of my day thus far. I drove and we all survived, I installed software and the computer survived and I'm doing laundry and so far, the machine hasn't caught on fire (yet) That was an adventure from last week - ooh, bad memories! lol!

However, and if you are a fellow sufferer you may want to note this - the super sensitivity to smells we have...well, they can, and do, come in handy on occasion. Within the last 2 months, I have caught 2 house fires about to happen and headed them off before we suffered! Win!!!!

I think that could be considered a good lesson for myself - everything has a silver lining, you just have to want to find it.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment