Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Foggy & Groggy

Well, it has been an interesting 24 hrs....had to load up on pain meds to get sleep last night - that always leaves me feeling groggy the following morning. Went to the doctor this afternoon and came home with 3 antibiotics - seems that the diverticulitis has decided to rear its ugly head again...oh well, what that really means is 10 days of more pills and no wine :(

On a lighter and sillier note, my word salad has been a real hoot today! I have muttered and mumbled through the entire morning which made teaching school super confusing for the kids :) Good thing the word lists are pre-typed or they would have been spelling some really odd words.

So, here I sit, back @ the computer trying to make sense of my crazy world. I have decided that I'm going to have some shirts made up - they are simply going to say, "I blame it all on the Fibro!" It should cover anything that I may say and/or do that seems out of the ordinary :)

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment