Monday, September 27, 2010

I'm Asking For Trouble

Well,today I decided to push mow my entire yard. The only thing I can figure is that I have a desire to hurt because I keep pushing myself even when I know better. However, in my own defense, if you let it take you, it will take you all the way down. I can't allow that to happen, so I push.

I'm still having horrible acid reflux problems, my breakfast consisted of 2 Prevacid pills, 2 Tums tablets, 2 pieces of white bread and 1 Synthroid. I was stuffed so I thought a lack of sitting would be beneficial too. I've been done for almost 2 hrs. now and so far, so good, as far as pain goes. Acid unfortunately is back with a vengeance. I think most of that is directly related to my children and other "issues" in my daily life.

So to recap, no word salad to speak of (pun intended), no other "weird" symptoms and as yet, no horrible pain. I'm going to go out on a limb here and call it a good day. I think anything after 3 p.m. can be considered an entire day because I have been up since 4:30 a.m. lol!

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment