Monday, January 31, 2011

I'm Still Here

It's been awhile since I posted because I've been caught up in "life" stuff but I have some calm now so, "Here I am!"

It's been a week of ups and downs but I have recently began a 12 week program, with some dear friends, that is designed to help us change our habits from negative to positive via friendship, support and the Bible.  Just as I began this, I got sick with a bug. So...I'm starting from scratch this week basically - ugh! I will keep you posted on those results as I go along.

Today however, I want to know if anyone has seen the fibro ad on fb from the doctor in Tinley Park, IL?  I was drawn to it because the "grabber" says, "It's all in your head" and that is a huge pet peeve of mine. However, the YouTube video that it takes you too was intriguing enough for me to order the free DVD. The guy is Dr. Edward Beyer and he states that it is literally "in your head", at the top of the brain stem.....hmmm.

I haven't gotten it yet, as this was just a day or so ago, but I will post something after I have watched it. I know that doing something like this is a desperate attempt at relief but that's where I'm at so, "Why not?" I know I'm not alone in wanting my life back and I'm willing to listen to what this guy has to say.

So, that being said - I have to take my broken self and attempt to get my "already behind" day started. Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment