Thursday, February 24, 2011

Well, that sucks!

After a long wait for a DVD that I had hoped would "show me the way to recovery," I got an email saying that I live too far away from their office for them to send me one :( The email included some offices closer to me that follow the same philosophy and I will check into them but for now, I'm just majorly disappointed.

It has been a very, very rough couple of weeks. My daughter and I have been taking turns being sick and it is currently my turn. I have a raging sinus infection and flare up going on at the same time - ugh!  The flooding outside hasn't done much to lighten my mood but it has relieved my headache somewhat.

So for now, I'm going to wrap my head in a warm rice sock, take more medicine and lay back and "Listen to they rhythm of the falling rain!" lol! When I know more about this "Healing Philosophy," I will be more than happy to share.

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment