Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Checking in

Hello followers!

I haven't been here in what seems like forever! Have had ups and downs lately and unable to get my act together enough to blog - ugh!

Well, the newest thing...I've now lost somewhere around 30 lbs. and I'm feeling more and more like my old self.  The only hard flare up I've had that bares remembering was brought on by a rock concert - lol! Well, we stood out in the heat wave for almost 2 hrs. waiting to get in and then had a SRO concert that lasted another almost 3 hrs....by the time it was over, I seriously thought I was going to have to be carried to the car.

Needless to say, it wiped me out for a couple of days but by that Friday I was back on the road to Chicago and did the whole tourist bit with my girls and a dear friend.....such is the life right? lol!  Anyway, I was extremely glad to see the end of July and welcomed August with open arms, until I found myself in the ER, that is.

Thought I was passing kidney stones but found out I have a fatty liver??? Figures, I lose weight and my flippin' liver finds it! lol! I'm not going to concern myself with this issue because I'm eating so well/healthy and it's all in God's hands for me now.

Put the kids back into public school this week and I can now close that chapter on the home-school phase of our lives. It was an experience that I would not trade for anything in the world but they needed the high school experiences and I need to seriously need to concentrate on working again - win, win!

So, that's just a brief recap of what has been happening and with any luck and determination, I will get back into this blog with more consistency :) Hope all is well with all of you!

Until next time!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on loosing 30lbs and being able to basically stay one step ahead of the thing! You should be proud of yourself!

    ReplyDelete